Early Childhood Resources Adjustable Classroom Activity Tables
feature 1.125" thick tabletops with laminate on both the top and bottom. Color-coordinated powder-coated upper legs, edge banding, and matching polypropylene ball glides in the most popular classroom colors (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and Black). Will not fade or discolor. Safe, non-toxic, stain-resistant and easy to clean. Manufacturer's 7-Year Warranty.Tabletop Details
- Table Dimension: 30" x 60"
- Laminate table tops are 1.125" thick, and are laminated on both sides
- Gray Nebula
- Color-banding grips into the tabletop edges, and is pinned in place every 6-8" with recessed nails to ensure that the banding remains firmly in place
- Color banding is made from PET and contains no phthalates
- The table substructure is made from medium-density particleboard (47 lb/ft that is at least 90% recycled (minimum 4% post-consumer, balance pre-consumer).
- EPP certified, CARB compliant and may contribute to US Green Building Council's LEEDCredits
- 18 gauge galvanized steel stability bars, with poly caps, installed on underside of 72" tables
- Superior shipping materials meet or exceed ISTA regulations
Early Childhood Resources:
- Powder coated upper leg
- Chrome-plated adjustable lower leg insert
- Legs are adjustable in 1" increments
- Threaded adjustment holes in chrome lower leg keeps legs securely in place
- Color coordinated polypropylene ball glides are standard (Traditional nickel-plated self-leveling glides are available for an additional charge)
- Easy mount leg installation with pre-installed brackets and pre-drilled screw holes for easy alignment
- Toddler Leg size (15"-23")
- Standard Leg size (19"-30")
- Chunky Leg Size with Cap Glide (15"-24")
- Chairs sold separately
- Adult Assembly Required - contains small parts.
We are committed to developing and distributing only the highest quality products, all the while, ensuring that these products represent the maximum value in the marketplace. Combining our responsibility to the community and our desire to be environmentally conscious by reducing or better yet reusing, what we normally dispose of... Early Childhood Resources has eliminated almost all of its cardboard waste by implementing commercial Cardboard Shredding equipment in its facilities. Competition typically demands lower costs and with it, labor intense jobs are being exported faster and faster every year. Early Childhood Resources, being committed to "Maximum Value" balances the demands from the marketplace with the practicality and social values of finding ways to maximize the capabilities of those in our community with developmental disabilities.., and want to work!