Think back to your first bike ride - was it exhilarating, but a little scary? What if you could give your child all that joy, but eliminate the fear? The Skuut does just that.Features:
- The Skuut is a wooden bike for children that has no pedals and no training wheels.
- Children kick off the ground as if running, thus pushing or "skuut-ing" themselves and the bike forward.
- The Skuut is perfect for learning balance, steering, coordination and independence. Having mastered balance on the Skuut, the transition to a traditional two-wheeler bike is easy. Kids love to Skuut!
The makers of Skuut have listened to all of the great feedback received and have made the following upgrades/modifications to Skuut V2!Features:
- Wood Composition: Now in 100% birchwood, the new Skuut will be much stronger, hold the adhesive on the laminated sections much better, and have a cleaner finish.
- Hardware: An upgrade to nickel-plated finish, self-locking Nylok hardware, which will not loosen over time.
- Seat: The wooden seat has been modified to look more like a traditional bike seat, and will no longer come standard with a seat cover. The Skuut seat is now covered in leather-like polyurethane. There is also now double the amount of padding than the original for an increased comfort level. Covers will be available as an add-on accessory.
Ages 2 to 5 years.