Pedal cars are fun for children, especially if they are thematic. The Deluxe Jalopy Fire Truck
by Airflow is just such a pedal car. It is a classy Fire Truck designed in the style of 1920’s & 1930’s.
This car is suited best for children above 3 years of age. The car is manufactured in high class, long-lasting steel and painted with a lead-free powder coating which has a unique and antique shine. A built-in chrome steering wheel gives a real driving experience and makes this car popular among children!
Plus it has a sealed ball bearing drive. Children can adjust the pedals in three different positions according to their own comfort. The tires are made of solid rubber, therefore ensuring durability.
It is accompanied with bronze colored hubcaps, fenders, grill, windshield and real wood removable ladder racks. The Deluxe Jalopy Fire Truck has an excellent reproduction engine that keeps children entertained for hours while practicing “firefighting skills.”
- Heavy-gauge steel body that will last
- Solid rubber, high traction tires on steel wheels making this a sturdy truck for long-term service
- Functional chrome steering wheel that makes driving “real”
- Sealed Ball Bearing Drive
- Three Position Adjustable Pedal Assembly
- Bronze colored Hubcaps, Fenders, Grille, Windshield, Ladder Racks making it a classy looking Fire Truck
- Finished with a Lead-Free Powder Coating that will convince your little one just how special this antique truck really is
- Real wood removable ladders that are ready for action
- Car dimensions: 40”L x 18”W x 19” T
- Minor assembly needed
- Recommended for ages 3 – 5 years