This very valuable Foundations First Responder Evacuation Protocol instructs caregivers in the safe and proper evacuation of infants while using evacuation cribs. This sign is an invaluable quick reference and training tool for caregivers on how to safely evacuate children. Foundations products are designed for safety, comfort, and convenience with the unique needs of child care and hospitality as the first priority.
- Evacuation crib icons are visible from 360 degrees
- are also very visible in normal light conditions
- Easy grip handles integrated into headboard and foot board assist caregivers in stable transport
photo luminescent material for rapid identify cation in low-light or high-smoke conditions
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 11.5 x .75
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Assembly: Some Adult Assembly Required
- Ages: New Born +