Kids' imaginations will run rampant for hours when playing in this combination. Conveniently, the tunnel and tent are so durable that they can be used indoors or out, and can either be played with together or separately. Both the tent and tunnel are made of flame retardant, 70 Denier polyester (meets CPAI-84 standards) to provide extra safety. The tent's "T" style door allows for easy access, while the two sky light windows offer greater ventilation and better viewing for parents. The durable, washable polyethylene floor keeps spills away from the carpet as well as keeping you dry from the wet grass. The tunnel provides style and comfort with its padded spring steel construction. This combo is distinctively designed to insure maximum entertainment, and will keep kids coming back for more!
- Can be used together or separately
- Durable, washable waterproof polyethylene floor
- Mesh ventilation windows
- Padded, spring steel tunnel construction
- Tunnel folds down flat with Velcro tabs for easy storage
- Includes carrying bag for tent
Pacific Play Tents:
- Tent: 42" H x 48" W x 48" D
- Tunnel: 4 ft. long x 19" diameter
- Flame retardant 70 Denier polyester meets CPAI-84 standards
- Sturdy, patented shock corded "G3" poles for easy assembly
- Colors: Neon or Primary
- Ages 4 + years
Pacific Play Tents is dedicated to providing kids with creative, high quality and imaginative products for indoor and outdoor use. They have tried to design products that stimulate our children's imagination and teach them how to interact with each other. They have designed all of our tents and tunnels to be interchangeable. Buy two or three different tents and connect them together through a maze of tunnels. You can create your very own city of tents and secret hiding places, winding through your very own space.