The Hot Rodder Pedal Car
is a 1920 model Hot Rod Jalopy in a shiny red paint. It is from the best pedal cars collection that you can buy for your kid by Airflow.
The car is manufactured with quality steel, has solid and durable rubber tires which cover 9” steel wheels. The cars steering wheel is made out of chrome which gives children a real driving experience. The pedals are adjustable in three positions for children’s utmost comfort.
This pedal car is recommended best for children between 2 to 4 years of age. Considering children’s safety and the rugged use of car; it has been coated with non-toxic, scratch & rust-resistance, lead-free finishing.Features:
- Heavy-gauge steel body that will last
- Solid rubber red-wall tires on 9 inch steel wheels making this a sturdy car for long-term service
- Functional chrome steering wheel that makes driving “real”
- Finished with a scratch-resistant, rust-resistant, non-toxic, lead-free powder coating that will convince your little one just how special this antique car is
- Three position adjustable pedal assembly with non slip pedals to hold those little feet in place
- Sealed ball bearing drive
- Car dimensions: 33”L x 14”W x 19”H
- Minor assembly needed
- Recommended for ages 2 – 4 years - a great starter pedal car