Snuggle up inside of a cozy Wildkin Sleeping Bag. Great for sleepovers and living room camp-sites, these sleeping bags keep kids warm, happy, and safe from boogie-monsters. Naturally flame-resistant; our bags are never treated with flame-retardant chemicals.Pattern Description:
Simple, sweet, and filled with the curious, casual movements of ladybugs. This Wildkin 2.0 pattern catches the eye with a clever inversion of color - white leaves on a green background - upon which curly-antennaed ladybugs weave their winding paths.Features:
Warranty and Safety Information
- Measures 30in. W x 66in. L
- Includes a matching travel pillow
- Storage bag included with elastic straps to roll-up
- Interior is 100% cozy Cotton Flannel
- Conforms to U.S. flammability test requirements for sleeping bags as set forth in CPAI-75
- Our Sleeping Bags are never treated with chemicals or flame retardant coating. The cotton/poly fabric and weave of the bags makes them naturally flame resistant.
- Suitable for children up to 5 feet tall
- Opens flat to top a bed
- Machine washable: front loader, gentle, cold
- Embroidery friendly
- Not intended for outdoor use
- Recommended Ages 3+
As with all Wildkin Sleeping Bags, this Sleeping Bag comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee against defects, and has been rigorously tested to ensure that all parts and materials are lead-free, bpa-free, phthalate-free and conform to all rules and regulations set forth by the Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act. And conforms to U.S. flammability test requirements for sleeping bags as set forth in CPAI-75. Because at Wildkin, we care about your child’s safety as much as you do.