This sporty red retro tricycle will be a big hit with your little one!
This timeless sporty red tricycle is constructed of handcrafted steel and modeled after the classic 1934 Van Doren design displayed in museums.
Incredibly durable and made to stand the test of time, this tricycle will wow the kids with the bike's attention to detail and keep parents happy with the attention to safety. For long lasting durability, the frame, wheels and peddles of this tricycle are crafted in top grade steel while the tires are solid rubber for a smooth ride. The solid retro-styled bicycle even has a little whimsy; there's a working headlight seated in the middle of the adjustable handlebars (requires 2 AA batteries, not included). The Red Bird Retro Tricycle, with its high standard of quality, is a remembrance of yesteryear with all the modern conveniences.Features:
- Sturdy all-steel construction that will last for years
- Finished in a beautiful high-gloss red, non-toxic, lead-free, powder coat your kids will love
- Classy chrome detailing creates a truly spectacular look
- It has a battery-powered LED headlight that will be a big hit with your kids
- Leatherette padded seat makes for long, comfortable play sessions
- Solid rubber tires and ball bearing steel wheels
- Dimensions 30"L x 20"W x 24"H, 12" Front Wheel
- Seat to Ground is 16" (with seat in lowest position)
- Seat to Extended Pedal is 16"
- Minor assembly required
- Recommended for children ages 2 - 4 years