Frame made of bend-proof, triple-coated, 18 gauge steel. Cover is made of Texron, a non-sag, open weave, very durable fabric. Meets California fire code #117. Unassembled cots provide a lower cost and freight savings.
- Frame of bend-proof, powder-coated, 18 gauge cold-formed steel
- Sturdy enough for use with children up to 80 lbs.
- Cover is made of Texron; a non-sag, open weave, extremely durable fabric that meets the strict California fire code #117
- Lace-up Cover can be tightened periodically if desired
- No screws, nuts or other small parts
- Unassembled for lower cost and freight savings
- Frame and cover warranted for 10 years
- Corners (legs) are made of high impact polypropylene plastic
- Interstacks with most other brand plastic corner cots
- Leg Diameter (Inside/Stacking) is 2"
- Lightweight . . . Weighs only 7 lbs.
- Stacks neatly for easy, safe storage
- Free name tag comes with every cot
- Youth 22" x 52" x 5"
- Ages 1 years +
Mahar knows that quality is first and foremost in importance. No product leaves their facility unless they are confident that it is the best in the classroom furnishings industry. Mahar is also dedicated to bending over backward to meet their customer's needs and requests. Multiple members of the Mahar family will be involved in every aspect of your order as it makes its way through their shop.