A Guide For Beginners To An Effective Zumba Dance Workout
Lifting weights, jogging, running, or any other forms of workout can be boring if you have been doing this for a while. If you want to sweat and keep your body tones while having fun, then you should try Zumba. Fitness First is one of the most well-known gyms in the Philippines not only to celebrities and fitness enthusiasts, but even to regular gym goers too. But if you are a beginner and you are used to the other forms of workout, Zumba might be a bit scary to try. To help you decide, here are some Zumba benefits that should be enough reasons for you to give it a try.
Benefits Of Zumba
If you can groove with the music, then you should try out https://www.fitnessfirst.com.ph/classes/other-classes/zumba that Fitness First offers. So here are some reasons why Zumba is one of the great alternatives from the traditional fitness programs that we are used to:
- Zumba Is Fun! If you enjoy your exercise routine, there is a greater chance that you will not get bored with it and will stick to it for a longer period of time. A lot of people who have tried Zumba claims that they have fun dancing to the point that they forget that they are exercising.
- Best For Weight Loss. Watching your weight can be stressful. If you try Zumba, this is one of the powerful exercises that you can do because you can lose around 600 to 1000 calories in an hour.
- Boost Heart Health. With Zumba, you do not only enjoy its aerobic benefits, but also its anaerobic benefits which include a healthy cardiovascular respiratory system. Zumba can also improve your coordination. Your arms and your legs will be moving in different directions. This means that it will require and improve your coordination at the same time. It may be tricky at first if you have not done this before, but with repeated practice, it will make you feel more comfortable with your body.
- De-Stress. If working out is your way of de-stressing, why not choose Zumba workout?d dancing is one of the best ways to relieve stress. In fact, studies reveal that exercise can help reduce your fatigue, improve alertness, and also helps you concentrate better. Exercise can enhance your overall cognitive functions.
- Zumba Makes You Happy. Did you know that when you exercise your body releases endorphins? This hormone trigger positive feeling all throughout your body. This means that when you exercise, you don’t only sweat but it makes you feel happy.
Zumba Workout With Fitness First
Zumba workout is a huge trend in the Philippines. You can feel the beat with the Latin and salsa-style music while you work your entire body. Zumba moves your body as a whole. It works your hips and stomach so that you can learn to strengthen your core, the footwork can strengthen your calves and ankles too. With Fitness First, you can choose from two classes – ZUMBA® 30-minute and ZUMBA® 45-minute. Check out Fitness First today and enjoy your free trial after your sign up!