Anandamide (AEA) was discovered in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) receptors. It was firstly discovered in the brain if mice then later it was discovered in human brains too. Earlier, people used to think that there was no THC present, and there were no receptors for Anandamide (AEA), but it was present and discovered later. In today’s time, wisepowder Anandamide (AEA) is mostly used for balancing mood and for happiness.
Anandamide was generated from a Sanskrit word ‘ananda’ which means happiness and joy. It is a chemical that stimulated happiness and positive feelings, which is also led to the name of ‘bliss molecule.’ These are neurotransmitters that bind the brain and the body to the cannabinoid receptors and gives the feeling of mental wellness and relaxation.
It is very impactful and helpful in physiological problems such as appetite, fertility, pain management, and mood changing. The brain’s proper functioning depends on the increase, growth, or development of the nerve cells.
There are two kinds of endocannabinoid receptors- CB1 and CB2. The endocannabinoid binds to one of them at a time. If the endocannabinoid is bonded with CB1, it will help in fighting pain in the spinal nerve, and if it is bonded with CB2, it informs the body about the inflammation by connecting itself to the immune cells.
Food containing Anandamide-
- Anandamide chocolates such as chocolate bars or cocoa powder.
- Black truffles such as mushrooms
- Common black pepper and Long Pepper
- Vegetables such as broccoli, tomatoes, potatoes, spinach, cucumber, etc.
- Fruits such as apples, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, grapes, etc.
Ways to increase Anandamide level in the body naturally-
- By taking anandamide rich food (mentioned-above)
- Taking supplements of AEA- wisepowder Anandamide (AEA)
- Cannabidiol (CBD oil)
- Palmitoylethanolamide also is known as PEA- It can be found in food substances like egg yolk, peanut meal, etc.
Benefits of wisepowder Anandamide-
- It keeps our memory sharp, learning ability, and nerve cells healthy.
- Keeps brain cells healthy
- Balances the desire of sex
- Reduced the formation of cancer cells
- Helps in the fertility and pregnancy
- Mood enhancement and stress release
- Sense of relaxation and feeling less tired and many other things.
So, it very important to have a better balance of Anandamide in the body, as it always keeps our body boosted up and our minds fresh, calm, and relaxed. Hence, known as the chemical of happiness.
More to be known-
These are the fatty acids that help in the adsorption process of lipids in the small intestine.
Paracetamol has both the receptors CB1 and CB2 present, which helps in the binding of Anandamide in the body, helping the medicine do its work.
If the amount of Anandamide is more in a body, and this chemical contains fatty acids, then there is a lot of chance of it to be converted in obesity in a body, which is found pretty sure for rodents. A human may have other effects like wisepowder Lithium Orotate at https://www.wisepowder.com/top-10-lithium-orotate-benefits-for-your-health/ and cases too, but this can be possible for them.