CBD Expert 10% oil obtained from the inflorescences of hemp seeds using the CO² method. The CBD (cannabidiol) found in this substance belongs to the cannabinoid group, which is currently used as a natural support in the treatment of many diseases. It is thoroughly tested and its operation has been scientifically proven.
The organic CBD extract obtained from industrial hemp flowers is a safe means. Its use is not related to the appearance of psychoactive effects, it does not cause intoxication and mental addiction. Cannabis used for the production of the extract comes from organic crops on which herbicides and pesticides are not used.
- Hemp seed oil, CO² extract from hemp inflorescences.
- Packaging: 10 ml practical dropper bottle, CBD~802mg, CBDa ~ 270 mg, <0.2% THC, CBG, CBN, CBC, terpenes, phenols, flavonoids.
- Dosing: at least 3 times a day from 3 to 5 drops. Recommended administration every 6 hours – 4 times a day. The liquid should be instilled under the tongue, held for 60 seconds, and then swallowed.
- Note:pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before using the product.
- The product should be stored away from heat, sunlight and moisture. After opening, place in the refrigerator.
- 100% natural product, suitable for vegans, free from GMO.
Are you looking for a way to cure your illness? Do not know what treatment to choose? Choose natural Premium CBD UK with proven therapeutic properties. To improve your mood even faster, choose holistic therapy that will bring positive effects for the whole body.
Take care of your immune system, get rid of toxins, strengthen the liver and perform de-acidification of the body. To improve the effects of drinking, drink at least 2 liters of LIVE quality water daily and take care of the movement, talk to others and smile. You will feel a big difference quickly.
- The previous entries accurately pointed to the advantages of using hemp oil, CBD. The last note from this series will be a summary of this product.
- First, a few words about cannabidiol dosing.
It must not be forgotten that the rules for the use of medical cannabis are individualized. They depend on what kind of affliction the patient suffers and at what stage of the disease he is in. In addition, it is also worth determining in which form the patient is to use cannabidiol, whether it is oil, infusion, capsules or spray.
When setting the dosage equally it is important that the ratio between CBD and THC is maintained at the appropriate level. Experts point out that it is best to use a similar ratio of CBD to THC at the beginning, which will allow you to observe the effects and determine what the next dosage should look like.
CBD – practical tips
Before buying hemp oil or other preparation in which there is a CBD, there are a few practical tips to keep in mind. First of all, each product should have on the label the quantity of each cannabinoid contained. Then, the approximate dosage along with the exact concentration of the CBD active ingredient must also be considered. The producer is obliged to additionally present certificates confirming the content of active substances or other substances.